Indlægget er skrevet den 05.04.16, hvor jeg havde 10 dage til termin. Guldklumpen var lige så klar til at hilse på os, som vi var til at hilse på hende. Den 06.04.16 kom vores lille hjerte til verden og vi føler os virkelig heldige, at få lov til at være hendes forældre ♥
Jeg er fuldstændig head over heels forelsket i dette dejlige lille væsen. Tænk at man kan være så heldig og priviligeret, at få lov til at bære rundt på hende, at være den som har skabt hende og at få lov til at være hendes mor. Kvindekroppen er bare fantastisk, at den kan være i stand til at lave sådan et godt håndværk, fordi ja, det er jo det min krop har lavet de sidste ni måneder. Den har arbejdet fuldtid på at lave et helt nyt menneske – vores lille kærlighedsvæsen. Og det er helt vanvittigt at tænke over, at vi snart sidder med hende i vores arme. At vi får lov til at hilse på dette lille menneske, som har ligget og skubbet med benene når vi har snakket til hende og aet maven. Som har holdt mig vågen mange nætter med hikke. Som har haft svært ved at skjule sin begejstring for friskpresset juice. Nu venter vi bare spændt på, at få lov til møde dig – vi er klar når du er ♥
Det er lidt underligt at tænke over, at billederne er taget udenfor vores gamle hjem. Et sted, vi kaldte hjem i 5 år. Et sted, hvor jeg troede jeg ville blive boende i minst 5 år til. Men tingene ændres hele tiden, og det er også bare godt. Jeg kan udmærket godt se, hvor udfordrende det ville være, at bo på 4 sal, uden elevator, uden depot og med en lille baby under armen. Men jeg kommer virkelig til at savne, at bo i hjertet af Aalborg. At have alle butikkerne lige udenfor min hoveddør, at høre Budolfi kirkens toner, at løbe min faste rute og ikke mindst, at have mulighed for at tage ud på spontane kaffe dates med veninderne. Men et nyt kapitel er startet. Og det er jeg utrolig glad. Manden og jeg er flyttet ud på landet, hvor idyllen ingen ende vil tage, vi bliver snart en lille familie på 3, venner og familie har mere end lyst til at kigge forbi og jeg skal nok finde en ny løberute heroppe. Budolfi kirkens toner er skiftet ud med lyde fra diverse dyr, der hygger i haven, en af mine yndlings webshops har fysisk butik lige rundt om hjørnet (Lykkebylykke) og så skal jeg ikke tænke på turen op på 4 sal med baby, barnevogn og indkøbsposer under armen. Jeg er ihverfald utrolig spændt på, hvad dette nye kapitel har at byde på. Nu skal vi bare få gang i boligindretningen, samt gå igang med at fixe haven, således at vi kan holde mange grillfester derude den kommende sommer.
• Since I’m already packing up the entire apartment, as we are getting ready to move into our new house, I want to donate the clothes we don’t use anymore to charity and homeless shelters. This is actually something we do every now and then, but when you really have to strip down your home and organise everything you own,there’s bound to be something that you don’t need anymore.
• I will definitely drink some more hot chocolate! February is a very dark and cold month, therefor it requires something extra cozy. I’ll make some homemade hot chocolate with whip cream and marshmallows at least once a week. Maybe it’s a new weekend tradition?
• Get some fresh air. When the days are short and the rain is pouring outside, it’s easy to skip the daily walk. But that’s over for now! I want to enjoy the cold fresh air, walk through the parks, along the shore and even in the woods. And you know what? It’s perfect with a cup of hot chocolate when you get home – win win.
• Well this is one of the most postponed things in my everyday life – I need to wash my car. Blah..everyone who knows me, will agree with me on this one. I’m very bad at keeping the car neat and clean, which is super weird, considering that I’m such a neat freak. But it has to be done – and don’t get surprised, if this one makes next months to do list too.
• As I’m already at it, I might as well get better organised. My wardrobe, the kitchen and oh not to forget the bathroom! I can’t be the only one, stuffing everything in cute boxes, because well to be honest if the storage looks good, it must be good – that’s unfortunately not how it works. Also I have to clean up my computer, my Iphone and all the paperwork from the previous semester. I know it takes time, but it’s good to declutter your surroundings every now and then.
• Last week I purchased a juicer, so one of my goals is to drink a green juice almost every day. This way I’m balancing all the hot chocolate and buns that are mandatory in february, right?
• Shopping is definitely on my to do list. And this might come as a surprise to all of you, but it’s actually very stressfull to have such a long shopping list haha. I don’t like impulse buys, and can spend a lot of time thinking about one specific item – therefor it’s quite time consuming to have a million things to buy. But I have to start somewhere. Furniture and baby clothes seem as a good place to start.
• Catch up with my friends. I have had a few very busy months, and so have my friends. So it would be about time to have some girl time.
• Celebrate Valentine’s Day! This is a must for february, wether it’s by having a super romantic date with your significant other, or just going out for a drink or coffee with a good friend/family member. Buy some flowers/chocolate for someone you care about. I’ll spend the day with my man, but also my grandparents, as they are coming to visit us soon – can’t wait!
• Find a new gym. I never thought this day would come, but since I’m moving to the countryside, where Fitness World is nowhere to be found, I’ll have to quit my gym membership. We had a good run though.
Jeg er stor fan af farvet kunstpels, så derfor sad jeg og kiggede inde på Pinterest, for at få min daglige dose af inspiration. Jeg har selv fået fingrene i en, og jeg glæder mig til at vise jer den.
December været fyldt med projekt skrivning, eksaminer, stress (og mere stress) og lidt jule hygge selvfølgelig. I går havde jeg fødselsdag, hvilket plejer at betyde hygge med venner og familie, fest, farver.. you name it. Men eftersom at G og jeg sjælden har en hel fridag sammen, så fik vi aflyst alle vores planer, hvor vi i stedet for fik hygget og slappet af til den helt store guldmedalje. Jeg ved ikke om nogen af jer følger mig påInstagram, men for noget tid siden, afslørede jeg en af mine store hemmeligheder – vi skal være forældre til en lille pige! Og vi er simpelthen SÅ stolte og taknemlige. Det er en fantastisk følelse, at mærke hende vokse inde i maven, hvor hun bliver stærkere (og tungere) for hver dag.
I’m very much into coloured faux fur coats (although I’m sure some of the above are real fur), so I was searching for some outfit inspiration on pinterest. I bought one myself the other day and I can’t wait to show it to you guys.
Anyway, yesterday was my birthday, and I had the most amazing day – doing absolutely nothing! We had a lot of plans, as to where to eat brunch and dinner and also wanted to take a trip to Århus. But since we rarely have a full day off nowadays, we canceled everything, slept in, had brunch at home and just enjoyed each others company. And I don’t know if any of you follow me on Instagram, but some time ago I shared a little secret – we are having a baby girl! And we are so excited. It’s a privilege and a blessing being able to feel her grow inside of me, getting stronger (and heavier) every day.
Coat H&M (similar here) / Knit Six Ames / Trousers Vila (similar here) / Bag NLY / Shoes Bianco (similar here)
Hi you guys, I’m back! Oh how glad I am to be back – it feels amazing. For some (many) reasons, I had to take a break, and focus on personal stuff. It happens, life you know. And as my blog’s only a hobby of mine, I had to prioritise other things. But that’s over for now, as I feel more inspired, energised and motivated then ever, and I’m planning on letting it show here.
So what have I been up to these last two months? Well I’m still building a house, and it’s going great. Besides my huuuuuge project, I started a new project. Back in juli, I got accepted to design, technology and business school. So the last two months I’ve been studying my a** off, but I love it!
Hi loves! Are you enjoying the these summer days? How nice isn’t it that you can finally wear shorts and skirts without freezing? I love it. So the other day I put on an old skirt of mine, paired with an old shirt and even older shoes – how lovely isn’t it, when your wardrobe items can last more then one season? I’m always trying to shop responsibly, but let’s be honest, it took me years to set boundaries shopping vise. But now I’m very critical when shopping, and I think that new seasons and new (well old, let’s be honest!) trends are inspiring and I would love to have it all, but I know my style, and what I would want to wear a year or two from now. And in that way, I don’t over shop and I stay true to my style (most of the time haha). The skirt is from last summer, but the shirt I bought at an H&M sale in 2009, and boy, do we have some good memories!
As I have worked many years in the retail business, obviously I’ve bought a few things that didn’t really fit me or suit my style, so every now and then, when cleaning my wardrobe, I’ve made sure to give the clothes I don’t use to second hand shops (the ones with volunteer workers, where all the profit goes to a good cause), or if I have any wool scarfs, sweaters, socks etc I make sure to give it to homeless shelters. It may be summer now, but remember that the winter is not far away, and it’s very long and cold – especially if you don’t have a home. So if you are doing a summer wardrobe detox, have in mind that you can also help others.
Good morning sweethearts! What are you guys up to today? I just got up, and now I’m sitting in my couch with a good cup of coffee (well that’s obvious), while getting ready for the day. I’m a little behind schedule blogvise and in a bit I’m off to work, so it is about taking advantage of every 24 hours a day has to offer. But today is going to be a good day, that’s for sure!
Last week I booked a trip home to the Faroe Islands, and because my flight leaves from Copenhagen and not Aalborg, I decided to just as well make a pit stop there. I can’t wait to see my best friend again, and having some girl talk (and maybe even some wine) and to spend some quality time with her and her family. Talking about family – I’m so excited for my trip to visit my family. My uncle and his wife just had a baby boy, so it is always extra special to come home and welcome a new family member.
I just wanted to tell you guys how thankful I am for every single one of you! All the positive comments here, on Facebook and on Instagram, they really made my day – maybe even year! So thank you for greeting me with open arms and giving me such a warm welcome to the Bloguniverse.
I also wanted to show you guys some details of the outfit I wore the other day. The sun was shining, so it was a perfect occasion for a walk in the park.
The outfit post, details included, will be up on the blog tomorrow. Now I am having friends over for dinner and wine, so I’ve got to go and make some delicious food. Have a lovely evening sweethearts.
Finally, after many years of consideration, I decided to start my own blog. I have been reading blogs for years now, and I always felt so inspired to start blogging myself. So now that the blog is up and running I hope that you will follow me along on this new journey I’m about to start. Thank you so much for reading and don’t hesitate to comment if you have anything on you’re mind.