Good morning sweeties! I hope you guys have had a lovely weekend. I’ve been up to absolutely nothing – and it feels great. Sometimes you need to take a little break, so you can recharge your batteries. So I decided to continue this weekend in the same pace, and make myself some pancakes for breakfast. I have shared the recipe before, but it doesn’t hurt to do so again.
• Since I’m already packing up the entire apartment, as we are getting ready to move into our new house, I want to donate the clothes we don’t use anymore to charity and homeless shelters. This is actually something we do every now and then, but when you really have to strip down your home and organise everything you own,there’s bound to be something that you don’t need anymore.
• I will definitely drink some more hot chocolate! February is a very dark and cold month, therefor it requires something extra cozy. I’ll make some homemade hot chocolate with whip cream and marshmallows at least once a week. Maybe it’s a new weekend tradition?
• Get some fresh air. When the days are short and the rain is pouring outside, it’s easy to skip the daily walk. But that’s over for now! I want to enjoy the cold fresh air, walk through the parks, along the shore and even in the woods. And you know what? It’s perfect with a cup of hot chocolate when you get home – win win.
• Well this is one of the most postponed things in my everyday life – I need to wash my car. Blah..everyone who knows me, will agree with me on this one. I’m very bad at keeping the car neat and clean, which is super weird, considering that I’m such a neat freak. But it has to be done – and don’t get surprised, if this one makes next months to do list too.
• As I’m already at it, I might as well get better organised. My wardrobe, the kitchen and oh not to forget the bathroom! I can’t be the only one, stuffing everything in cute boxes, because well to be honest if the storage looks good, it must be good – that’s unfortunately not how it works. Also I have to clean up my computer, my Iphone and all the paperwork from the previous semester. I know it takes time, but it’s good to declutter your surroundings every now and then.
• Last week I purchased a juicer, so one of my goals is to drink a green juice almost every day. This way I’m balancing all the hot chocolate and buns that are mandatory in february, right?
• Shopping is definitely on my to do list. And this might come as a surprise to all of you, but it’s actually very stressfull to have such a long shopping list haha. I don’t like impulse buys, and can spend a lot of time thinking about one specific item – therefor it’s quite time consuming to have a million things to buy. But I have to start somewhere. Furniture and baby clothes seem as a good place to start.
• Catch up with my friends. I have had a few very busy months, and so have my friends. So it would be about time to have some girl time.
• Celebrate Valentine’s Day! This is a must for february, wether it’s by having a super romantic date with your significant other, or just going out for a drink or coffee with a good friend/family member. Buy some flowers/chocolate for someone you care about. I’ll spend the day with my man, but also my grandparents, as they are coming to visit us soon – can’t wait!
• Find a new gym. I never thought this day would come, but since I’m moving to the countryside, where Fitness World is nowhere to be found, I’ll have to quit my gym membership. We had a good run though.
Jeg er ved at være klar til jul, eller det var jeg for noget tid siden (troede jeg), men der er altid noget der dukker op på to do listen. Så derfor sidder jeg og nyder en kop tea og hjemmelavede snickers, imens jeg laver (den sidste!) indkøbsliste. Men før jeg tager videre, bliver jeg simpelthen nødt til at henvise til denne opskrift på lækre og sunde snickers! Jeg fandt opskriften her, og den er bare så nem og simpel. Og så passer det lige til jul, hvor man ellers får rigeligt af usunde sager.
/ / I’m almost ready for christmas – or at least I think I am. I don’t know how it’s possible, but it seems like there are always new things piling up on my to do list. Anyway, I just wanted to share this recipe tip with you guys. It is way to easy to get your hands on yummy, but unhealthy foods around christmas, so I’m making sure to have som healthy alternatives at home.
Jeg er stor fan af farvet kunstpels, så derfor sad jeg og kiggede inde på Pinterest, for at få min daglige dose af inspiration. Jeg har selv fået fingrene i en, og jeg glæder mig til at vise jer den.
December været fyldt med projekt skrivning, eksaminer, stress (og mere stress) og lidt jule hygge selvfølgelig. I går havde jeg fødselsdag, hvilket plejer at betyde hygge med venner og familie, fest, farver.. you name it. Men eftersom at G og jeg sjælden har en hel fridag sammen, så fik vi aflyst alle vores planer, hvor vi i stedet for fik hygget og slappet af til den helt store guldmedalje. Jeg ved ikke om nogen af jer følger mig påInstagram, men for noget tid siden, afslørede jeg en af mine store hemmeligheder – vi skal være forældre til en lille pige! Og vi er simpelthen SÅ stolte og taknemlige. Det er en fantastisk følelse, at mærke hende vokse inde i maven, hvor hun bliver stærkere (og tungere) for hver dag.
I’m very much into coloured faux fur coats (although I’m sure some of the above are real fur), so I was searching for some outfit inspiration on pinterest. I bought one myself the other day and I can’t wait to show it to you guys.
Anyway, yesterday was my birthday, and I had the most amazing day – doing absolutely nothing! We had a lot of plans, as to where to eat brunch and dinner and also wanted to take a trip to Århus. But since we rarely have a full day off nowadays, we canceled everything, slept in, had brunch at home and just enjoyed each others company. And I don’t know if any of you follow me on Instagram, but some time ago I shared a little secret – we are having a baby girl! And we are so excited. It’s a privilege and a blessing being able to feel her grow inside of me, getting stronger (and heavier) every day.
Hi you guys! Wow time flies by – it’s almost christmas. Therefor I had an idea. I would like to share some healthy alternatives to the usual christmasy food, which is very good, but also super unhealthy. I’m not saying that you shouldn’t enjoy the christmas food, but then again, day in and day out filled with sauce, candy, cookies and alcoholic beverages does nothing good for your body – if you eat like crap you feel like crap!
This red cabbage salad is super simple, only contains few ingredients and for those of you who are always in a hurry – make it hours or even a day before serving.
· 1/2 Red cabbage
Dressing recipe (remember to double up on dressing, if you plan to double up on salad)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1-2 teaspoons applecider vinegear
· 1 tablespoon acacie honey
· sea salt
Chop up the salad, mix the dressing ingredients and toss everything in a bowl.
What better way to upgrade your wardrobe, then to invest in a new coat (or two or three maybe)? I literally have a weakness when it comes to coats, and if I could just buy them all, I would be one satisfied girl haha. Actually I have been planning to buy one this weekend, so as I was searching the internet for good looking ones, scrolling through webshops and Pinterest, I thought I’d just as well share it with you guys.
Coat H&M (similar here) / Knit Six Ames / Trousers Vila (similar here) / Bag NLY / Shoes Bianco (similar here)
Hi you guys, I’m back! Oh how glad I am to be back – it feels amazing. For some (many) reasons, I had to take a break, and focus on personal stuff. It happens, life you know. And as my blog’s only a hobby of mine, I had to prioritise other things. But that’s over for now, as I feel more inspired, energised and motivated then ever, and I’m planning on letting it show here.
So what have I been up to these last two months? Well I’m still building a house, and it’s going great. Besides my huuuuuge project, I started a new project. Back in juli, I got accepted to design, technology and business school. So the last two months I’ve been studying my a** off, but I love it!
I’ve been really bad at outfit posts lately, the main reason being that I’ve been living in my sweatpants haha. You know, when you feel like vacation is almost over, and you panically try to make the best of it – that’s what I’ve been up to the last few days. Spending time in bed, watching my favorite TV shows, online shopping and preparing for reality to kick back in soon. Not very inspiring, I know, but a little self care is necessary every now and then.
This summer has gone by so fast that I can’t even believe that we are halfway through august already. It’s been a pretty amazing and eventful summer, where I feel that things finally started to fall into place. I’m building a home with the love of my life. I’m starting in school in two weeks, a school that I’ve worked really hard to get into. And I still have more projects up my sleeve, but I will tell you guys more about that later.
So to compensate for the bad outfit blogging lately, I’ve made a collage with my outfits during this summer. Do you have a favorite? My favorite is definitely the second one, as it’s one of my go to outfit’s, when I have “nothing” to wear.
Oh my, how I’m longing to go on a holiday to an exotic, tropical place. But just as I thought summer was over, the weather forecast predicts that the sun is not ready to leave us yet. So I’m not going into fall mood yet (even though it’s my favorite season), and go and put on sunscreen, a dress, sandals and sunglasses – and just enjoy how well the danish weather is treating us.
What a beautiful day! The sun is shining, birds are singing and I’m sitting here with a cup of coffee and a smoothie – now if that doesn’t sound like real summer, then I don’t know what does. But I must admit, living healthy, while on vacation is no easy task. We’ve been eating way to much pizza and cake, which is fine when your on holiday, it’s just that my body seriously can’t handle it, so now I’m back on the healthy wagon!
As I don’t have any wifi at the cottage, I’m not spending that much time on my blog, but I’m still active on Instagram, so you can follow me there if you want a more frequent update @bycoba.